8.02.2012

Takeru Japanese Cuisine

Takeru Japanese Cuisine



Takeru is a Japanese casual dining restaurant located city with a relax and groovy ambience.
The variety of menu from the traditional to westernized Japanese cuisine, all deliciously made with first-grade ingredients.
Takeru has become a chic dining spot, especially for young people, and is swarming with customers almost anytime of the day.

In the spirit of trying something new, my friend and I decide to try another Japaneses Ramen restaurant that close to our home. Takeru didn't disappointed me, we ordered one ramen, one fried chicken rice with cheese on top and two side dishes. My favourite thing about this restaurant is that they offer their dishes in full-size and half-size. So, for those of you who are like me and can never decide what to order, this solves all your problems! You can have both ramen and a rice dish without spending too much and filling yourself up.


I like Japanese ramen and I think they have the best Japanese miso ranmen in city. The soup base was strong that i like very much, but the ramen noodles were cooked just right.





photos of other dishes


Trading hoursOpen 7 days Lunch & Dinner
Capacity48 seats
DetailBYO, Opened in 2006
Average budget$15 per person

Shop 10, 339 Sussex St Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment